AGED CARE & DISABILITIES SERVICES
HOME CARING ISAN ORGANISATION LICENSED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA.
• Free assistance with consulting, applying for government grant, and planning the subsidy package after your application has been approved.
• Support financial arrangement, implement the subsidy package so that customers do not pay extra money.
• Manage and provide staff according to customer’s needs and choices.
• Free Administrative costs. Management fee are competitive and guarantee lower than other providers.
• Free basic daily fee for Full Pensioner.
• We have English, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin and Arabic speaking staff.
• Personal care: bathing, changing clothes, cleaning the house, helping with shopping, cooking, etc ...
• Support pick up and drop off customers to visit friends, outdoor and community activities, shopping, doctor, specialist and hospital appointments, etc...
• Therapeutic support: Physiotherapists, healthcare professionals, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Behavior Specialists etc ...
• Support yard or garden care, lawn mowing, tree pruning ...
• A team of professional nurses to take care and check the health of customers regularly.
Aged Care (65 years and older) and Disabilities Service (NDIS 7 to 65 years old) are the government subsidies, for any Australian Citizen that are suffering from impaired physical or mental health in long-term or permanent and need daily living support such as personal care, chores, community and social access, etc
Please contact Tommy Truong
Mobile: 0407 422 434